Fall of 2018 we will be offering the following classes:
- Nursery (ages 0-2): This casual atmosphere is a safe place to explore, free play and enjoy new friends. There is a room for little ones to nap or rest, should your child need that break.
- Pre-School (ages 3-4 1/2): Students get to learn as a whole class and also have access to centers and some free play during their time together (large motor and some small motor activities provided each day).
- Kindergarten (ages 4 1/2-6 ): Students will enjoy many projects, story time, gym games and more. Students will learn all about the Continents this year. This is a structured class with teaching time, Phy. Ed, Show & Tell
- Grades 1-8: Three-hour rotation of Science, Art , and Gym.
- 1-2 Grade Class (ages 6-8)
- 3-4 Grade Class (ages 8-10)
- 5-8th Grade Class (ages 10-14)
- Science: Interesting and fun science course taught from a biblical, creation science perspective. Engaging and knowledgable instructor (Julie VonVett) with years of experience and plenty of hands on activities. Topic changes from year to year. 2018 will be Geology!
- Art: Students will be working on new projects every couple weeks. These projects will explore a variety of different art methods.
- Gym: Students will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of physical education activities led by our PE teacher, along with many group games including sports.
This is as much a time for the Moms (Dads always welcome!) as the children. While the kids are getting great class time, homeschooling parents meet together in “Mom’s Time” getting the support we need through fellowship with each other, speakers, discussion and prayer time. Moms remain onsite at all times during Co-op.