Fall of 2022 we will be offering the following classes:
- Eaglets (ages 0-4): For the babies and toddlers, this casual atmosphere is a safe place to explore, free play and enjoy new friends. There is a room for little ones to nap or rest, should your child need that break. Preschool students get to learn as a whole class and also have access to some free play during their time together (large motor and some small motor activities provided each day).
- Kindergarten (Ages 4-5): TBD
- Grades 1-8: Three-hour rotation of Science, Gym and Elective
- 1-2 Grade Class
- 3-5 Grade Class
- 6-8th Grade Class
- Science: Interesting and fun science course taught from a biblical, creation science perspective. Engaging and knowledgeable instructor (Julie VonVett) with years of experience and plenty of hands on activities. Topic changes from year to year. 2022-2023 will be the human body!
- Gym: Students will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of physical education activities led by our PE teacher, along with many group games including sports.
- Elective Hour TBD
This is as much a time for the Moms (Dads always welcome!) as the children. While the kids are getting great class time, homeschooling parents meet together in “Moms Time” getting the support we need through fellowship with each other, speakers, discussion and prayer time. Moms remain onsite at all times during Co-op.